Your pet's home away from home.
Located in Oberlin, Douds Veterinary Hospital offers pet boarding & daycare for dogs, cats, and pocket pets* so you can enjoy peace of mind while you're away.
At Douds Veterinary Hospital, we know the importance of finding the perfect boarding facility. We are dedicated to making your pet's vacation as comfortable and satisfying as possible and we promise to take care of your furry friend as if they were our own.
Our boarders enjoy these amenities during their stay:
- Clean, spacious cages and runs
- Individual playtimes for dogs
- Relaxing times for cats on our enclosed cat porch
- A comfortable atmosphere
- Fresh bedding and daily housekeeping
- Individualized care
- Daily veterinary observations
- Veterinary medical care (if needed)
*Pocket Pet's cage, bedding and food must be provided by owner when boarding with us.
Our Boarding Requirements
Our boarding requirement are as follows:
- Dogs must be current on their distemper, rabies, bordetella, canine influenza, leptospirosis, and parvovirus vaccines
- Cats must be current on their distemper (FVRCP), leukemia and rabies vaccines; and have a negative FeLV test
- Vaccines must be up-to date at least 2 weeks prior to boarding to allow for proper immune response.
- All pets must be free from internal and external parasites. If parasites are found they will be treated immediately for a small additional fee.
Monday – Friday: 8:00am - 5:30pm
Saturday: 8:00am - 3:00pm
Please fax your pet's medical records to us at or email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to their stay.