Help your pet look and feel great.
In addition to helping your pet live a long, healthy life, we want them to look and feel their best. That’s why we offer grooming for cats and dogs.
At Douds Veterinary Hospital, we understand that every breed and every individual pet comes with its own specific grooming requirements. We can help yours achieve a healthy, comfortable coat on a regular basis or simply give them a bath after that playful romp through the park.
And as important as they are for basic hygiene, we know nail trims and ear cleanings can be as exhausting for you as they are for your furry friend - but don’t worry, we can do those too.
Our Pet Grooming Services
We’re proud to offer our clients the following services:
- Nail trims
- Ear cleaning
- Shampooing and conditioning
- Brushing and dematting
- Cuts, clips, trims, and styles
Our grooming requirement are as follows:
- Dogs must be current on their distemper, rabies, bordetella, canine influenza, leptospirosis, and parvovirus vaccines
- Cats must be current on their distemper (FVRCP), leukemia and rabies vaccines; and have had a negative FeLV test
- All pets must be free from internal and external parasites. If parasites are found they will be treated immediately for a small additional fee.
Call us at (440) 774-4542 to book your pet’s grooming appointment. You won’t be disappointed, we promise.